YES, SEVEN PONDS IS OPEN!
In order to help ensure the health and safety of all our visitors and staff, we have put into place the following provisions:
- Masks or face coverings are required for entry into the building - no exceptions.
- Please check in at the front desk (ring bell if nobody is present).
- A limited number of people (25) will be permitted in the building at one time for restroom use, shopping in our Rookery Gift Shop, or enjoying the Discovery Room (limit 10 at one time).
- NOTE: During times of high visitation, the Discovery Room will be closed. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the health of our visitors and staff remains our highest concern.
- The Miller Pond Boardwalk is open for one-way traffic only (clockwise) and signed accordingly.
- Trails and visitor center open to the public Tuesday through Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. $3 per adult and child 12 and over. Closed Mondays.
- Trails are open to our members dawn to dusk, every day of the week, no additional charge.
- As always, no dogs and no bikes on the trails, as Seven Ponds is a nature sanctuary for native wildlife.
Registration is now open for all of our Spring programs, including naturalist-led walks, bird walks, workshops, classes, family programs, senior programs, Knee-High Naturalists, Nature Study Series for Homeschoolers, EcoDay & Native Plant Sale, and Camp Seven Ponds (June & July).
All events require online registration. Space is limited.