Check out this great article in our local newspaper highlighting some of the wonders to be found at Seven Ponds!
YES, SEVEN PONDS IS OPEN! (mostly)
In order to help ensure the health and safety of all our visitors and staff, we have put into place the following provisions:
- Please check in and out at the front desk (outside).
- A limited number of people (10) will be permitted in the building at one time for restroom use and shopping in our Rookery Gift Shop.
- The rest of the buidling, including the Discovery Room, water refill station, etc., will remain closed to the public at this time.
- Masks are required for entry into the building.
- We will be monitoring the number of trail users in each section of the nature center to alleviate crowding.
- The Miller Pond Boardwalk will be open for one-way traffic only (clockwise) and signed accordingly.
- Trails and visitor center (limited) open to the public Tuesday through Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. $3 per adult and child 12 and over. Closed Mondays.
- Trails are open to our members dawn to dusk, every day of the week, no additional charge.
- As always, no dogs and no bikes on the trails, as Seven Ponds is a nature sanctuary for native wildlife.
NOTE: drinking fountain and water refill station are NOT accessible at this time. Be sure to bring your own drinking water.
CHECK OUT OUR FAMILY CAMPFIRE KIT, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE! (limited quantity)
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3rd for ENCHANTED MOVIE NIGHT AT SEVEN PONDS!