Check out this great article in our local newspaper highlighting some of the wonders to be found at Seven Ponds!
WE ARE OPEN ONCE AGAIN!
We are excited to reopen Seven Ponds Nature Center and welcome our friends and guests once again!
In order to help ensure the health and safety of all our visitors and staff, we have put into place the following provisions:
- Please check in and out at the front desk (outside).
- A limited number of people (10) will be permitted in the building at one time for restroom use and shopping in our Rookery Gift Shop.
- The rest of the buidling, including the Discovery Room, water refill station, etc., will remain closed to the public at this time.
- Masks are required for entry into the building.
- We will be monitoring the number of trail users in each section of the nature center to alleviate crowding.
- The Miller Pond Boardwalk will be open for one-way traffic only (clockwise) and signed accordingly.
- Trails and visitor center (limited) open to the public Tuesday through Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. $3 per adult and child 12 and over. Closed Mondays.
- Trails are open to our members dawn to dusk, every day of the week, no additional charge.
- As always, no dogs or bikes on the trails, as Seven Ponds is a nature sanctuary for native wildlife.
NOTE: drinking fountain and water refill station are NOT accessible at this time. Be sure to bring your own drinking water.
We appreciate your patience as we've endured this crisis and worked hard to get the nature center opened again, and we hope to see you soon!